(Citizen Star News) - by Citizen Ed - 2015-04-03
Note: Publication delayed a day while we worked out some issues in the new format. Moving from a recording of a live show to a more produced (and condensed) format.
Citizen Star of the Week
GreyHeadedGamer for his series of Star Citizen Island videos exploring our favorite ships and in game assets.
(Citizen Star News) - by Nighthawk - 2015-04-02
Pirate Swarm game mode coming! Arrrrr!
Update: Our new writer Nighthawk joins us to provide a write up for this episode of Around the Verse!
Updated with additional reporting from: Gerard Evans of StarCitizenBase
(Citizen Star News) - 2015-03-30
(Citizen Star News) - by Citizen Ed - 2015-03-27
In a continuing trend, Community Director Ben Lesnick refuses to comment on CIG’s long term horse strategy even when pressed by “concerned” backers.
(Citizen Star News) - by Citizen Ed - 2015-03-26
(Thank you StarCitizenNewsRadio for grabbing the stream and putting it up on youtube.)
TL;DR - Top Items
- Hull E confirmed. (A = station wagon, B = box truck/RV, C = tractor trailer, D = between C and E, E = Supertanker)
- Starfarer art came in last night
- Starfarer refueling process will be largely automated. Don't need everything to be it's own minigame.
- Cutlass can land in an Idris ~ Ben
- MISC Reliant (alien tech starter ship) being fast tracked.
- Xi’An Scout artist Eddie Del Rio is working on the concept for the MISC Endeavour (Science/Hospital).
- Inside CIG piece on CIG Frankfurt in production
- Completionist package includes the Vanguard
- This weekend, Chris is headed to the UK for three months. He will be directing the big performance capture shoot for Squadron 42.
More notes in the links below...
Copyright © 2018, Citizen Star Newsroom