(Citizen Star News) - 2014-06-26 - Sandi Gardiner and James Pugh host the third installment of Around the Verse. Ben Lesnick is off this week.
Starts with a supportive hug over the hard feedback they read. Hang in there guys! You are doing great!
Xian Scout featured. Sale for just one more day! Results of the Mustang Variant contest. Surprised the Shelby Cobra variant didn't make it in there, probably too obvious.
Note: Delayed post, actually published on - 2014-06-19
(Citizen Star News/Citizen Ed & Mako) - 2014-06-11 - At the TNGS Finale off stage, we ended up in an extended conversation with David Haddock, discussing canon, time scales, fiction, lore, and the like. Your man with a cam, Mako, grabbed the opportunity to reset and get some of it on video. (Presented here in three parts, read the full article for context and the second two videos.)
(Citizen Star News) - 2014-04-28 - Hadesians... so called from the system Hades, known for its dead worlds, but with the intriguing signs of an ancient civilization that apparently destroyed itself in a self-induced apocalypse. With the new $45 Million stretch goal announced in today's Letter from the Chairman, we will be granted a key to ... the mysteries? To an ancient treasure trove?
Who are these so called Hadesians? What do we know?
(Citizen Star News) - 2014-03-10 - 11th Episode of Ten for the Chairmain is up on Youtube. David Haddock joins in again, to help create an interesting conversation on the Persistant Universe (would be be a better conversation if he were better mic'ed.)
(Updated - 2014-03-04 - With more time indexes and link to transcript)
(Citizen Star News) - 2014-03-03 - With Guest David Haddock head writer
Featuring questions on:
- Thought into the "game world" - Architectural History of the Star Citizen Universe (details below, after the break)
- Idris can it be flown solo at all? CR - Not sure. Haven't decided. - Time Index - 10m44s
- Pledge packages available? Yes, probably, 890 Jump at least. - Time Index - 11m34s
- Haulers defender themselves? Yes more or less. - Time Index - 12m26s
- Is it possible to transfer shields or capacity and transfer it to someone else? No. Not like EVE - Time Index - 13m56s
- Different types of Jump points? Like one-way, size limited, collapsing. Yes. - Time Index - 15m08s
- Peripherals TrackIR in DFM? Probably not Track IR at first. Oculus Rift maybe. - Time Index - 16m52s
- Official Bounty System - Yes, FBI most wanted list style. "Mission" Board per System - Time Index - 17m53s
- Reworking Constellation - Yes. Mod cargo to avoid interfering with the merlin and possibly moving living quarters to front. - Time Index - 19m46s
- EVA description - boarding, patching and salvaging - Time Index - 20m48s
Copyright © 2021, Citizen Star Newsroom