(Citizen Star News) - 03/24/2014 - Chris Roberts delivers another informative 10 for the Chairman.
Summaries and timecodes after break.
(Citizen Star News) - 2014-03-17 - We take a look at episode 12 of the always informative show "10 for the Chairman", featuring subscriber questions answered by Cloud Imperium Games Chairman Chris Roberts.
- NPC Skill levels
- Premature eject-ulation
- Design your own costumes
- Multi Cores and lots of memory
- Location of jump points
(Citizen Star News) - 2014-03-10 - 11th Episode of Ten for the Chairmain is up on Youtube. David Haddock joins in again, to help create an interesting conversation on the Persistant Universe (would be be a better conversation if he were better mic'ed.)
(Citizen Star News) - 2014-03-04 - Pardon the pun, but there was a bit of a kerfuffle over Idris crews following the 10th episode of Ten for the Chairman, in which Chris Roberts stated he really hadn't decided whether or not the Idris would be crew-able solo. Forums lit up with polls and threads with expressions of opinions one way or another. With the occasional heated exchange even.
Full disclosure: Author pledged Space Marshal (what is now called a "War Pack") so has an Idris-P.
Clearly the Idris is a big ship. We are now being told that it has grown to 240 meters in the hands of the Foundry 42 team, who've expanded it for better story telling for Squadron 42. It's listed in the ship specs page as 140 meters, although Jump Point issue #15 "Corvette Winter" disclosed that it had grown to 180 meters quite some time ago. Initial reveal of the ship design here on June 29th 2013, had it at 140 meters.
(Updated - 2014-03-04 - With more time indexes and link to transcript)
(Citizen Star News) - 2014-03-03 - With Guest David Haddock head writer
Featuring questions on:
- Thought into the "game world" - Architectural History of the Star Citizen Universe (details below, after the break)
- Idris can it be flown solo at all? CR - Not sure. Haven't decided. - Time Index - 10m44s
- Pledge packages available? Yes, probably, 890 Jump at least. - Time Index - 11m34s
- Haulers defender themselves? Yes more or less. - Time Index - 12m26s
- Is it possible to transfer shields or capacity and transfer it to someone else? No. Not like EVE - Time Index - 13m56s
- Different types of Jump points? Like one-way, size limited, collapsing. Yes. - Time Index - 15m08s
- Peripherals TrackIR in DFM? Probably not Track IR at first. Oculus Rift maybe. - Time Index - 16m52s
- Official Bounty System - Yes, FBI most wanted list style. "Mission" Board per System - Time Index - 17m53s
- Reworking Constellation - Yes. Mod cargo to avoid interfering with the merlin and possibly moving living quarters to front. - Time Index - 19m46s
- EVA description - boarding, patching and salvaging - Time Index - 20m48s
Copyright © 2020, Citizen Star Newsroom