Wingman's Hangar Episode 58
(Citizen Star News) - 2014-02-26 - Latest WMH streamed on Twitch. There were some glitches in streaming today, confirmed with other users in chat. Good show, Eric and the gang! Lots of interesting tidbits of information.
- Lots of New Hires and still hiring!
- Dog fighting internal testing! Now working between offices!
- Vanduul almost ready as in game opponent.
- RSI Comm-Link Comments revamp
- Hangar Patch 12! (Update: actually Patch 11.1 just Oculus Rift) Released after the show.
- Oculus Rift support in this new Hangar Patch and a feature on Star Citizen behind the scenes with Oculus Rift.
- How do you transport a Mining Drone? Shrink Ray!
- Wingman's other job... running the Austin Studio and the coordination with other studios
- Small groups vs Large groups with mega groups in game is there room for the small ones and soloists? Yes.
- Docking Logistics
- Avatar voices sets
- Mustang exchange ... and variants?
- No horses? I swear by my flowery bonnet, I am dissapoint. I might shed a tear.
- MVP Markemp for Howto: Create your Own Art using RSI's Assets
- Citizen Focus: Star Citizen: An unofficial soundtrack
- Dave Haddock, Lead Writer, as special guest talking about Squadron 42 and lead into the Persistent Universe
- News Articles in interaction with Backers & Players: Example NPC news interviewing real players.
- Writers reactive to player actions and accomplishments in game.
- The Next Great Starship teaser - First look at the Gunship specs & initial designs with judge feedback.
- A hazy thought!
EDIT: Removed Wingman's Hangover bits at Eric's request. We won't be featuring those in the future.