Reverse The Verse - Ep 46
(Citizen Star News) - 2015-05-08
- FPS COMM-LINK is still on track for today. Heads will roll if it doesn't go.
- Recent art updates for the Genesis Starliner and the Endeavor.
- New Starfarer Star-G/Gemini has size up on engines, size up on three manned turrets, a larger double-shield. It loses cargo capacity, maneuverability, and speed. It has more armor too. Today will be an LTI Concept sale for the Star-G $240. Base Starfarer is still $195, the Gemini will be a standard concept sale with LTI. Price is $240.
- Ben had a meeting with David Hobbins scheduled for later today, possibly about some contract work on rovers?
- Reliant Variants are being started soon.
- Unsure when Constellation and Merlin updates will be in hangar. Merlin will be ready first. Connie will probably wait till multicrew.